I always enjoy reading Terry's 10 on Tuesday posts, and this one was too fun to resist. So I'm jumping on the 10 on Tuesday bandwagon. Let's see how long this lasts....
10 Favorite Songs from the 80s (in no particular order... it was hard enough to pick only 10, I can't possibly rank them!):
1. Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
2. Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N Roses
3. Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
(Digression: This is quite possibly my favorite video ever. Or it's tied with Take On Me, which is also such a classic 80's video but the song doesn't quite stand the test of time like this one does. And okay, now that I watch that video again, it seems pretty silly. Nevermind. Sometimes nostalgia should remain nostalgia.)
4. Love Is a Battlefield - Pat Benetar (Also one of my favorite karaoke songs.)
5. Tainted Love - Soft Cell
6. Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) - Eurythmics
7. It's the End of the World (And I Feel Fine) - R.E.M.
8. I Love Rock N Roll - Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
9. Super Freak - Rick James
10. Faith - George Michael
That was fun.